Please use GoodSearch for your internet searches and select a charity (such as Dominican Sisters of Houston). Thank you.

just doing chores

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Here in Texas we are in drought conditions. We did get some rain last weekend and what a welcome that was!

Today I've been busy vacuuming and mopping. I didn't do the whole house, but what I did do was plenty enough work for me. I also gave the dog a bath ... outside, of course. I'm also trying to wet the earth around the house to avoid FURTHER foundation problems. Not sure that I was able to get water 4-5 feet into the ground. Right now I have to go do some social thing. I'm not a social animal and I often do not look forward to these things. At least I don't have to dress up for this one. Anyhow, see ya next time.

0 comments: