Please use GoodSearch for your internet searches and select a charity (such as Dominican Sisters of Houston). Thank you.

my job scares me

Sunday, January 06, 2008

I got a promotion. And a pay increase to go with it. Thanks be to God. I'm also scared. Because a promotion also means more responsibilities (and less of the slacking that I was doing quite well). I have to remind myself to hold my manager's judgment in higher esteem. If my manager sees it fit that I should have this (which I had not asked for nor anticipated), then I should at minimum respect that judgment. Anyhow, dear God, you've given me this opportunity; please see me through and let thy will be done.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I know that you will rise to the new challenges facing you on the road ahead.