Please use GoodSearch for your internet searches and select a charity (such as Dominican Sisters of Houston). Thank you.

Friday Five

Friday, August 08, 2008

I ran across today's Friday Five at An Unseen Hope

Friday Five: What You Absolutely, Positively, Can't Leave Home Without


From Singing Owl:



We will be at a chaplain's convention when you all are answering the Friday Five Questions. I'll look forward to reading your answers next week when I get home. At the moment we are trying to get the car loaded so we can hit the road, so this will be a simple F.F. This running around madly in order to leave has me wondering: what are the five things you simply must have when you are away from home? And why? Any history or goofy things, or stories?

Aside from clothes and toiletry:
1. Money or some way to pay
2. watch
3. cell phone
4. info to get me to my destination (name and address, telephone number, reservation info if applicable, sometimes a map)
5. Big Ben I pocket knife (a b-day gift from long ago from my bro; it's probably only 2 inches when closed)



0 comments: