Please use GoodSearch for your internet searches and select a charity (such as Dominican Sisters of Houston). Thank you.

Woo Hoo!!!

Thursday, October 12, 2006

I think the interview went well. It was more of a "let's just meet and we'll fill you in on what we're doing and you can tell us a little bit about yourself." Now we just have to wait for Human Resources to do their thing. It was very nice, with very nice folks.

This is a really big opportunity for me. It's with the same company that laid me off last year, but different business unit, though same work location. No $ were mentioned (that's HR business), but even if they offered my old salary, it's twice that of the job from hell if you count in the benefits. However, I'm counting on them to know better than to offer me just my old salary.

I'm excited to be back in my old stomping grounds, some familiar folks and many more familiar folks when I get to working. This opportunity is big for anyone, and not necessarily in terms of $. This is going to be so cool. There is much, much work ahead, and I'm raring to go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I *so* hope you get this! You sound so upbeat and good in this post!

seeking_something said...

Thanks Natty!