Please use GoodSearch for your internet searches and select a charity (such as Dominican Sisters of Houston). Thank you.

weird

Saturday, November 10, 2007

I had lots of sleep last night. That is kinda weird. But that's not all. I usually don't remember my dreams, but I guess if I get plenty of sleep then I do remember some. In one of the dreams, for whatever reason, we had a beagle in the house. I was playing with it and thinking, "This is great -- a beagle is not too hairy, not too small, just right for hugging. I better not tell Natty, she'd be jealous."
heh heh

Actually my last German Shepherd dog at 90+ pounds was also just right for hugging. He was one fine dog, though not fit for breeding. He had the temperament that I was accustomed to seeing in a GSD--humble and obedient.

The GSD I had before him was not so, this other one, at 60lbs was the smallest GSD I had ever had. He was quite handsome and his face was almost wolf-like with the lighter colored eyes. OK, so maybe he wasn't 100% GSD. That one would fight us tooth and nail. That is definitely NOT the temperament I was used to.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww. Yep! Beagles are *just right!!*