Please use GoodSearch for your internet searches and select a charity (such as Dominican Sisters of Houston). Thank you.

day with the OP's

Saturday, September 15, 2007

The Dominicans hosted a day of prayer today for us discerners; I was fortunate to be able to attend. I think we all had a great time. And I'm grateful that the Sisters gave of their time, effort, and resources to do that for us; I know they're very busy.

One of the discerners had visited Grand Rapids Dominicans. I asked her whether she knew Natty. After a little memory jogging, it was, "Oh, yeah, I know Natty!" She asked whether I knew Natty and I said only through her blog. Aint it cool?

And Natty, if you're reading this, I can't divulge her name but I can say that she takes lots of notes. She was writing, and writing and writing...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee hee... cool, small, groovy Dominican world, eh!? I think I may know who she is, but we have had quite a lot of visitors in the past year, so I could be wrong. If she lives in Dallas, indeed I remember her. Send her back our way! ;)