Please use GoodSearch for your internet searches and select a charity (such as Dominican Sisters of Houston). Thank you.

range hood

Thursday, October 04, 2007

We're in the market for a range hood. Apparently it's a pretty important piece of kitchen equipment. I finally found an article with some recommendations: http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/homegarden/2003127474_kitchenconsumerreports15.html

I might go with the Maytag UXT5430A. I think Home Depot has them. It's a 2005 model, I think, which is not that old. We're actually fans of Kenmore, so we might look into some Kenmore models. I can find nothing on the recommended Kenmore 5234; maybe it's an old model that's been replaced. But I can't favor it if I know nothing about it, hence the lean towards Maytag.

update: We'll go with a Kenmore microwave venthood (microhood) instead.

0 comments: