Please use GoodSearch for your internet searches and select a charity (such as Dominican Sisters of Houston). Thank you.

just checking in

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Lovely day today. Taxes are done.

I met with one of my favorite Dominicans this morning. We had a nice chat. Then in the evening, I met with my spiritual director. Now that's a double feature.
----------

Sorry to hear about the Virginia Tech tragedy. I think if I had been there, I'd have been frozen with disbelief. And had I been able to shake out of that, I don't know if I would have been able to think of the welfare of others. I think my mindset would be "every one for themselves." Of course, I desire to be able to act and think quickly in a crisis such as that, and to always consider the welfare of others first. Let's hope I will never have to find out.

God bless the people of Virginia Tech and their loved ones.

0 comments: