Please use GoodSearch for your internet searches and select a charity (such as Dominican Sisters of Houston). Thank you.

birthday meme

Friday, March 16, 2007

Seen at LAMLand.


Your Birthdate: there's one every year!

You have the mind of an artist, even if you haven't developed the talent yet. --darn right about the "yet" part

Expressive and aware, you enjoy finding new ways to share your feelings. --Gee, if only I knew what my feelings are ... I might be feeling fresh mint green today.

You often feel like you don't fit in - especially in traditional environments. --Yeah, traditional environments like sockhops, loud, smoky bars, and funerals do make me uncomfortable.

You have big dreams. The problem is putting those dreams into action. --I have big debts too ... they're real difficult to move.

Your strength: Your vivid imagination --Wow, now THAT's a vivid imagination.

Your weakness: Fear of failure
--True enough. My plan for success is vague though. Usually the plan is to be somewhere in the vacinity and then just work out the details real-time.

Your power color: Coral ... ahhh, so THAT's why I haven't been so powerful!
Your power symbol: Oval ... ok, fine: the Miraculous Medal
Your power month: November --and what about the other 11 months? Should I be hibernating?


0 comments: