Please use GoodSearch for your internet searches and select a charity (such as Dominican Sisters of Houston). Thank you.

feeling better

Saturday, March 03, 2007

I felt miserable enough on Friday to stay home. I entertained the idea of going in to work for the afternoon. But as I sat playing FreeCell, I got really, really tired. I think I might have over done the medication. In the end, I didn't go into work at all. Gumby left me alone, not asking me to do anything.

It just occurred to me this morning that I was supposed to abstain from meat yesterday. Uh, that didn't happen. I had forgotten and ate whatever.

I was jolted out of bed this morning, shortly after 10am, by a runny nose that followed a cough. The runny nose happened to be a nosebleed. Fortunately the only item that needed blood cleaned off was my pillowcase and that was taken care of in short order. The nosebleed stopped as I was rinsing the pillowcase. So it was a light nosebleed not requiring that I get horizontal and apply pressure.

I think I feel okay except for the occasional cough and the still slightly sore throat.

The weather looks nice outside; very sunny today.

0 comments: