Please use GoodSearch for your internet searches and select a charity (such as Dominican Sisters of Houston). Thank you.

weird meme

Saturday, December 31, 2005

T.O. at LAMLand tagged me, so here goes.

Rules: "The first player of this game starts with the topic "five weird habits of yourself," and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don't forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says "You are tagged" (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours."

Of course, there is absolutely nothing weird about me. ;)

1. I have discovered that I'm now *old.* How did I figure that? You see, I like Chef Boyardee spaghetti and meatballs straight out of the can just fine. Just pop the lid and stick a fork in the can and munch away. Now that I'm *old,* I prefer the stuff heated (gasp). Believe you me, I have tried to put the can on the stove, and it just doesn't heat well that way. I now have to actually pour the stuff in a bowl so that I can microwave it. But in a crunch (like lunch in the car just to get out of the office) I will still eat it out of the can, especially now that they make them with the handy pop top. On a side note, many of the Sisters chuckle when I tell them I'm *old* ... they just haven't heard my rationale, you see.

2. I try not to drink sodas, but if I do, I prefer them flat and room temperature.

3. I don't drink while eating. I will drink afterwards.

4. I sleep very well. I don't remember my dreams. I wasn't even aware, until I was told, that everybody dreams every time they sleep long enough to get to REM sleep. Toto told me that I was coughing alot in my sleep the other night, but the coughing never woke me up. I have also discovered that to ensure that I wake up on time when I'm getting very little sleep, I should sleep sitting up. Yes, indeed, I sleep right through the buzzing of the alarm clock sometimes.

5. I blog. (Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha) ... and I read blogs, but I don't read the newspaper nor watch TV (heck, who has time for that).

bonus

6. I was under the impression that my pastor looks for me at the mass I regularly attend. For many years, I sat in the approximate same area because I wasn't by myself. Eventually when I did go unaccompanied, I'd sit in a different spot each time, and made it a "find Waldo" event. Several changes over the years put an end to that game, but it sure was fun. But I've a different idea: pick a cold day, wear maybe 5 or 6 shirts to mass and sit on the front pew. Every time the presider looks away, peel off one layer. So each time he sees me, I'd be in a different top. I bet he wouldn't even notice.

I'm tagging: (insert your name here, please)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing, Seeking! :) Flat pop, eh?