Please use GoodSearch for your internet searches and select a charity (such as Dominican Sisters of Houston). Thank you.

4's meme

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Susan Rose has invited all to the meme.

Four Jobs I've had in my life:
1. xx (the one I just got laid off from)
2. some sort of clean up tech
3. vet assistant
4. grocery store cashier
Movies I could watch over and over (and have). [not a movie buff, but I'll spit some out]:
1. Auntie Mame // Rosalind Russell
2. Dances with Wolves // Kevin Costner
3. Shawshank Redemption // Morgan Freeman
4. The Ten Commandments // you know who
Four Places I have lived:
1. Texas
2. Texas
3. Jersey City, NJ
4. another country (I was but a wee lassie)
Four TV Shows I Love to Watch (I don't really watch any shows):
1. ER
2. Discovery Channel (if I only had cable)
3. Nightline
4. CSI: Miami
Four Places I have been on Vacation (vacation? what's that?):
1. Houston, TX
2. Austin, TX
3. San Antonio, TX
4. Galveston, TX
Four Websites I visit Daily (yeah, I know I haven't been doing the Hunger Site):
1. Sisterbloggers ring members
2. LAMLand
3. my bank (now I do, it's my homepage)
4. my links page
Four Favorite Foods (only four?):
1. Spaghetti
2. Pizza
3. Jello (well, I think it's food)
4. soups
Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now

1. Heaven
2. with Jesus
3. with Mary
4. convent ... gee, how unimaginative

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee, thanks, Seeking! I visit yours daily also! :)

Lisa said...

OMG, you have lived in Jersey City?

seeking_something said...

Maybe 2 or 3 years in NJ. It was before I got to the 3rd grade. I remember the snow that turned to slush, fat squirrels on the fire escape landing and schools were numbered. I keep remembering "school #12" but I don't really know if that was it. It was too cold for us and my father moved us south - way south.