Please use GoodSearch for your internet searches and select a charity (such as Dominican Sisters of Houston). Thank you.

soul type

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

a little more navel gazing ... seen on Lisa's blog

You Are a Hunter Soul



You are driven and ambitious - totally self motivated to succeed (actually, extraordinarily unambitions, and am more along "fear of failure")

Actively working to achieve what you want, you are skillful in many areas.

You are a natural predator with strong instincts ... and more than a little demanding. (I guess I can be demanding, but not nagging. I don't beat anyone for producing less than stellar results, but I will have them re-do as time permits and am always careful NOT to push them past their patience.)

You are creative, energetic, and an extremely powerful force.
(Uh, no, no and wow, really? Lethargic is the word.)

An outdoors person, you like animals and relate to them better than people.

You tend to have an explosive personality, but also a good sense of humor.

People sometimes see you as arrogant or a know it all. (Sadly, yes, even though I am aware of my ignorance, I continue to be arrogant at times.)

You tend to be a bit of a loner, though you hate to be alone. (loner, yes. But would love to be a part of a religious community and I have enjoyed being part of great work team.)

Souls you are most compatible with: Seeker Soul and Peacemaker Soul

0 comments: