Please use GoodSearch for your internet searches and select a charity (such as Dominican Sisters of Houston). Thank you.

the weather thing

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Seen on Natty's blog and Susan's blog


You Are a Rainbow

Breathtaking and rare
You are totally enchanting and intriguing

But you usually don't stick around long!

You are best known for: your beauty

Your dominant state: seducing



Now that's funny: me being known for my beauty and me being seductive. But it is true that I don't stick around long. I have a short attention span and a restless nature.

2 comments:

Matthew said...

I love rainbows. The words of Gen 9:12-16 are very dear to me.

I love watching a rainbow although I love watching the sunrise even more. It can be breathtaking.

seeking_something said...

Yes, I too always think of God's promise in Genesis when I see a rainbow.