Please use GoodSearch for your internet searches and select a charity (such as Dominican Sisters of Houston). Thank you.

reject

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Went to buy cat food. The check was rejected. Went home to look at the bank account. Holy baloney. Major crap has happened ... not anything as simple as too many checks ... somebody has funneled off moolah. Something beyond my understanding has happened, and the bank bounced every single check written from that time, even going so far as to reverse payments of checks that did clear so that now they aren't cleared. We're talking several hundred $$ worth of overdraft fee here.

If I get dragged off to jail, I expect every one of you to write me ... via snail mail of course, no computers in a jail cell.

My oh my, doesn't the devil hate souls that love God! Try as you might, Satan, nothing you do shall turn me against my sweet Saviour, Jesus Christ. Jesus, My Lord and my God, I do believe. Increase my faith!

5 comments:

Claire Joy said...

Of course I'll write you. How about hosting a Kairos weekend at your prison? Seriously, I can't imagine it will come to that. Isn't the bank supposed to be protecting your assets?

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, girl!! I sure hope this all gets cleared up for you soon! I certainly know about financial stress--NOT fun.

seeking_something said...

Yeah, I'm thinking jail time means more time for prayer, exercise, and spiritual reading. Maybe a little evangelizing to boot. Yes, if I hold a weekend retreat at the jailhouse, everyone's invited.

Natty, I hope this makes your problems seem smaller. Thanks for understanding. :)

Steph Youstra said...

Good luck!!!!! I'd send some fundage, but that whole "monastic poverty" thing ....

Sixtina87 said...

HAHAHAHAHA...if it comes down to you going to jail...I'll come visit you!!!! fa la la...that kinda stinks, thats why i have debt...it so much fun...jsut charge it...fa la la!!!! LOL, ttyl